Many women can try acupuncture and other forms of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to help with stress, pain and fatigue. Acupuncture is one such TCM approach that can assist in pain management. The balance of Qi supports overall wellness in TCM’s conceptualisation of health and disease. Any interruption to it may cause health concerns. According to traditional Chinese medicine, inserting tiny stainless steel needles into specific points, known as acupoints, along the meridians can rebalance the flow of qi and assists in your overall health.
At Long Life Health, we believe that acupuncture is a great option for women looking for different ways to maintain good health. Whether it be hormonal imbalances, menstrual disorders, endometriosis or menopause, it’s best to consult with your physician to see how acupuncture can help you in management of your health. Here, we have pointed down what you should know about acupuncture’s potential health and wellness benefits:
- Acupuncture for Stress: Acupuncture has been shown to assist people in management of stress, anxiety, or a similar condition along with other treatments recommended by your physician.
- Acupuncture for Menstrual Imbalances: Acupuncture may help individuals manage symptoms such as headaches, cramping, and mood swings associated with menstruation and PMS, as well as irregular periods.
- Acupuncture for Thyroid Disorders: Thyroid disease affects one out of every eight women at some point in their lives. Many health practitioners may recommend acupuncture in managing symptoms along with other treatments.
- Acupuncture for Perimenopause and Menopause: Menopausal symptoms are common, but acupuncture may be very effective in reducing them. Alongside hormone therapies and medications to women going through menopause, acupuncture can help in relieving stress.
- Acupuncture for Endometriosis: Acupuncture could possibly reduce pain and other symptoms linked with this chronic condition and may help in balancing hormones, increasing blood flow, and reducing inflammation.
- Acupuncture during Pregnancy: This therapy may be recommended by health practitioners to cope with the changes, discomforts and stresses of pregnancy. Acupuncture may possibly help with fatigue, nausea, swelling, constipation, and other symptoms.
- Acupuncture for Infertility: Acupuncture may be recommended by a health professional as an adjunct treatment to assist with other fertility treatments.
Acupuncture may also be used to manage digestive disorders, hormone imbalances, stress and depression, bone healing, inflammation reduction, diabetes prevention and treatment, acid reflux, hair loss, and a variety of other symptoms. Like any other treatment, acupuncture produces differing results for different people. What works for someone may not necessarily work for you. This is why you should always conduct a health professional or your doctor about undergoing acupuncture treatment and whether it may be able to help with your issues.
At Long Life Health, our friendly staff offer holistic healthcare services in Melbourne. Our top priority is to provide genuine solutions to help manage different symptoms of many disorders affecting women using acupuncture, herbal therapy, moxibustion, cupping, and other services. You can book a meeting to know more details about our services such as an acupuncture massage.
Long Life Health has numerous services that can be used for treating various symptoms. A suitable treatment can be chosen based on an initial consultation assessment. You can make an appointment online, call us on 03 9375 2928 or email us at email@example.com.